Nothing beats a home made waffle with all the fixin’s for breakfast. Top it off with whip cream and syrup and you have one deliciously easy breakfast to make! That’s not all waffles are used for. Waffles can also be used in place of bread to make a wonderfully unique sandwich. Also, fried chicken goes great with waffles as does other meat (pulled pork on a waffle is to die for)! And then we have dessert… ice cream with a banana, whip cream, strawberries and topped with chocolate syrup. Yeah that’s what I’m talking about! The amount of different meals you can make with waffles is a lot more then you’d expect. But this site is not about waffle recipes, there’s plenty other sites dedicated to recipes. Ultimatewafflemakers.com is all about giving you the most in-depth and unbiased waffle maker reviews out there. We also give you a link to amazon to easily purchase all of the waffle makers that we review.
There are hundreds of different waffle makers out there, we have hand picked the best ones and put them against each other in our waffle maker reviews so you get the best of the best. Don’t forget, waffle makers also make for great gifts! Whether it be for a newlywed couple or a house warming gift, everyone can use a waffle maker.
Keep in mind most waffle maker reviews are going to be subjective, but our staff has done their best effort to give you the most objective based review possible. Trust me it took a lot of painstaking taste tests and sampling but we somehow managed to make it through. Some general points to look through when reading through our waffle maker reviews:
- Make sure your waffle maker has a non-stick surface as cleaning your waffle maker is the biggest hassle in the whole process.
- Pay attention to the overall dimensions of the waffle maker as you have to find a place to store it when you aren’t making delicious waffles!
- Not all waffle makers bake evenly! Make sure the waffle maker you choose is designed to make your waffles thickness the same throughout. Nobody wants a thin waffle, that’s part of the yummyness.
- Every waffle maker will produce a different sized waffle. Some are square, some are round and some are even heart shape. Also keep in mind waffle sizing. A teeny waffle is not fun and too big of a waffle makes waste.
- Style points do count when it comes to waffle irons! I personally keep my waffle maker on my kitchen counter. If you plan on doing the same make sure it fits your decor as you don’t want some unsightly hunk of metal ruining the feng shui of your kitchen!
So remember, keep these points in mind when reading over our waffle maker reviews! Below is our list of the waffle makers we have reviewed. Keep in mind this list is always expanding so if you haven’t made a decision on what waffle maker to buy, check back in! You might find we have an amazing new waffle maker review ready for you to peruse.
Best Waffle Maker
Want to skip all our reviews and head straight to our best waffle maker of 2013 page? We don’t blame you! There you will see our best of the best waffle makers. Not only that, we continuously update our best waffle maker list so you needn’t worry about reading some antiquated list. Go check out our Best Waffle Maker 2013 list already!
Waffle Maker Reviews
Proctor-Silex 26500Y Durable Belgian Waffle Baker
Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
Black & Decker G48TD Grill and Waffle Maker
- 3 in 1 – Waffle maker, griddle, grill
- Nonstick surface & variable heat control
- Makes 4 waffles at a time
Waring WMK300A Professional Stainless-Steel Belgian Waffle Maker
- 180 degree professional rotating function
- Power and Ready LEDs with audio
- Drip tray and folding handle for storage
Chef’s Choice M840 WafflePro Express Waffle Maker
Waring WMK600 Double Belgian-Waffle Maker
“The ultimate commercial waffle maker bar none!”